Positive Parenting Skills workshop
Join us for this inspiring workshop on 10th May 2022 to explore how you can help your child develop the skills needed to establish and maintain healthy, positive friendships.
Friendship struggles are inevitable as children try to work out the best way to communicate, share, trust and collaborate.
Delivered by 'The Parent Team' professional positive parenting skills advisers, you will explore:
- How our children's developmental stage affects their friendships and social skills
- What skills contribute to a healthy and positive relationship
- How to set and maintain boundaries and limits in the digital era
- Ways to talk with your children when they are struggling with friendships
- How to help children problem-solve and deal with conflict between friends
Tuesday 10th May 2022 6.00-7:30pm, The Hall, Cameron Vale School
Tickets are free but booking is essential
Our speakers: www.theparent.team