ISI Inspection Reports
Our most recent ISI reports
We are delighted with the results of our most recent ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) Integrated Inspection report, you can read a summary below or download the full report.
Summary of Cameron Vale's 2016 ISI Integrated Inspection report
- The quality of pupils' achievements and learning is excellent
- Pupils develop extremely positive attitudes to their learning, and enjoy all areas of the curriculum and make rapid progress
- The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent
- High quality teaching across the school makes a significant contribution to the pupils' excellent achievements in learning
- Across the school the quality of the pupils' personal development is excellent
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils is excellent
- The quality of governance, leadership and management is excellent
Please click on the link below to read our ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection report from 2019.
Please click on the link below to read our ISI Integrated Inspection report from 2016.